- The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT servicesbased solutions for the federal government.
- The 8(a) STARS II provides flexible access to IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- STARS II allows for long-term planning of largescale program requirements and strengthens opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
- 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualified and certified 8(a) small businesses as prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
Orders over $4 million are competed amongst the industry partners in the chosen constellation and functional area.
eVigilant is a single-source security systems and IT integrator based in Lorton, VA; and offers its clients turnkey solutions and a complete range of design, integration, training, maintenance, monitoring and consulting services. eVigilant is an experienced provider of IT and security services for government clients. Our security services span the full systems life cycle starting with people, process, and technology. eVigilant Systems has a team of skilled and experienced information security and management consultants that will assess your security posture and identify cost effective ways to improve. We assess your current technology and security portfolio and identify ways to leverage your security and IT investments to support your business objectives.