eVigilant awarded FTC Security System Upgrade Contract
eVigilant was awarded a Firm Fixed Price contract on 12/6/2013 to upgrade and consolidate the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Physical Security System at two key FTC complexes; National Capital Region offices at FTC Headquarters and Constitution Center in Washington DC. The contract is for one year and the scope of work also include security system upgrades at other national FTC offices in Los Angeles CA, Landover MD, Cleveland OH, Chicago, IL, NY NY, Seattle WA, Atlanta GA, Dallas TX and San Francisco, CA.
eVigilant is providing the engineering design, equipment, installation, and testing of a fully-integrated Electronic Security System (ESS) and Visitor Management System (VMS). The project includes security cameras, access control devices, controllers, workstations, encoders, network servers, and all applicable hardware and software onto the FTC network environment.
“What makes this award special is that this is now our second major award from FTC, which reaffirms our role at the trusted vendor of choice to help secure and protect FTC facilities across the nation”, said Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant’s CEO. “We expect our operational capacity to continue to grow and improve as a result of this win. We have invested in technology and hired highly qualified personnel to help ensure we deliver top quality service on a repeatable basis”, said Mr. Paul Solosky, eVigilant’s Chief Operating Officer.
eVigilant is an established leader in providing innovative, cost-effective, IT and security solutions to our clients. Founded in 1999, eVigilant has helped hundreds of organizations secure their facilities and IT systems using cost-effective solutions. eVigilant has been recognized as one of the fastest growing “Inc. 500” list of companies in America and has experienced 200% growth over the last 3 years.
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program