eVigilant Awarded Seaport-e Prime Contract to provide Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services
eVigilant was awarded the Seaport-e multiple award contract issued by the Naval Surface warfare Center. This is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions. NSWC Dahlgren is the Seaport-e Contracting Office, however, each activity will release their own RFPs.
The contract offers the Navy access to eVigilant’s services including analytical, technical and programmatic support services in 4 of seven national geographic zones as defined by the navy. Under this prime contract, eVigilant will provide expert consultants to help the Navy in all 22 functional areas.
“We are excited to be awarded this prime contract, allowing us to compete for task orders that are ideally aligned with our core competencies,” stated Gunvir Baveja, CEO of eVigilant. “This award strengthens and widens our analytical and technical services capabilities in the DoD arena.”
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program
- eVigilant Awarded Seaport-e Prime Contract to provide Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services