eVigilant is among fastest 50 growing security systems integrators in 2011!
eVigilant Security, one of the leading providers of physical and IT security solutions in the mid-Atlantic region., is excited to announce that they have earned a spot on the Security Dealer & Integrator (SD&I) magazine Fast50 Ranking, the first-ever list of America’s fastest growing systems integrators. The SD&I Fast50 Rankings are based on a formula that factors in revenue and percentage growth.
The SD&I Fast50 was recognized in the March 2012 issue of Security Dealer & Integrator magazine, and in a special awards ceremony at the ISC West 2012 security industry tradeshow, in the SD&I magazine iPad app and on SecurityInfoWatch.com.
“We are excited to be among the fastest 50 growing security systems integrators in the country,” said Gunvir Baveja, CEO of eVigilant. “We look forward to continue climbing their list in future years.”, said Raj Leyl, Executive Vice President at eVigilant.
- eVigilant Named “Top Revenue Growth in 2018” and “Top Business Owners of 2018”
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance