eVigilant Wins Contract to Upgrade Security at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Lorton, Virginia, November 18, 2010: eVigilant Security (eVigilant) announced today the award of a contract by EPA for over half a million dollars’ worth of upgrades to the physical security at their Regional Headquarters facilities in Chicago, IL. eVigilant is a small business and will serve as the prime contractor on this award.
eVigilant will provide the security upgrade at several sites with the field sites’ systems in communication with the main system. eVigilant has deployed a number of enterprise-wide access control systems, giving them the experience and capability to deploy this solution for EPA. “Our technical solution and capabilities put us above the competition because EPA was looking for a security system to meet their rigorous requirements,” said Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant’s Vice President of Sales and CEO.
Combined with their other recent large wins at the Internal Revenue Service and National Archives, this enables eVigilant to grow as a small business by expanding their one-stop-shop for physical and cyber security systems services nationally.
- eVigilant Named “Top Revenue Growth in 2018” and “Top Business Owners of 2018”
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance