eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
In March 2015, Anne Arundel Community College awarded eVigilant an IDIQ Contract to provide IT Security Assessment and Advisory Services to members of the Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium (MEEC).
At the time of the award, The Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium (MEEC) is an initiative of the University System of Maryland comprised of educational agencies throughout the State of Maryland, including:
6 educational organizations/associations
49 higher education agencies
24 public K-12 school districts (1475 schools)
105 private K-12 schools
18 library systems
All MEEC members now have the ability to easily access eVigilant’s high quality, cost effective IT/Cyber Security services, which include: Program Management, Penetration Testing, E-learning and Compliance Training, Network Engineering, Systems Integration, Cyber Security and Information Assurance.
“ We are excited to have been awarded this contract as it gives us an opportunity to provide mission-critical cyber security consulting services that MEEC organizations are seeking. MEEC members can look forward to cost-effective, experienced, and proven solutions and services offered by eVigilant”, said Raj S. Leyl, eVigilant’s Executive Vice President. Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant’s founder and CEO, is thrilled at the award as he stated that “We hope to bring in new ideas, and leading edge technology and know-how to all MEEC members. We take a holistic approach to protecting IT assets and it begins with identifying vulnerabilities and findings way to mitigate them”.
For more information about this contract, please visit http://www.meec-edu.org/security.html.
Since its founding in 1999, eVigilant has provided cost-effective solutions to hundreds of organizations seeking to secure their facilities and IT systems. eVigilant has been recognized as one of the fastest growing “Inc. 500” companies in America experiencing 200% growth over the last three years.
For additional details regarding procurement through this new MEEC contract, please refer to the MEEC IT Security Assessments and Advisory website.
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program