eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program
eVigilant, Inc. (eVigilant) announced today that the firm has been awarded a firm fixed price contract worth $1.26M by the Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency to provide expert independent verification and validation services for a major SEVP project pertaining to re-engineering the fee collection process for the I-901 student visa application process.
“We have been providing quality consulting services to DHS ICE and are honored that DHS ICE has reaffirmed their trust in us by choosing eVigilant to provide leadership in this high-visibility initiative”, said Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant’s CEO. “We are trusted advisors at DHS ICE and look forward to working with the SEVP office within ICE to review the existing tools and processes and find ways to further improve the Fee Collection process. We will work with personnel from both DHS ICE and Department of Treasury FMS to document the existing processes and identify ways to optimize and improve these supporting processes”, said Raj Leyl, eVigilant’s Executive Vice President. Mr. Baveja also said “We are very excited about this win and the continued growth of eVigilant”.
eVigilant is an established leader in providing innovative, cost-effective, IT and security solutions to our clients. Founded in 1999, eVigilant has helped hundreds of organizations secure their facilities and IT systems using cost-effective solutions. eVigilant has been recognized as one of the fastest growing “Inc. 500” list of companies in America and has experienced 200% growth over the last 3 years.
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program