eVigilant Wins Major Contract with GSA
eVigilant, Inc. (eVigilant) announced today that the firm has been awarded the 8(a) STARS II contract by the General Services Administration (GSA). The GSA has awarded eVigilant. the 8(a) STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). 8(a) STARS II is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. This multiple-award, IDIQ contract vehicle has a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base with one five-year option. The 8(a) STARS II design consists of 4 functional areas of which, eVigilant was awarded all 4 functional areas. These four functional areas designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), include 541511 (Custom Computer Programming Services), 541512 (Computer Systems Design Services), 541513 (Computer Facilities Management Services), and 541519 (Other Computer Related Services). eVigilant looks forward to providing our government clients access to this efficient contracting vehicle and delivering the most innovative, best-value solutions.
Combined with other recent large wins at the Environmental Protection Agency, Internal Revenue Service, National Archives, and the US Department of Homeland Security, we are encouraged as this reinforces and supports our strategy and vision to be the solution provider of choice for integrated enterprise cyber security and physical security solutions to the Federal government. “We have experienced tremendous growth over the past 2 years at eVigilant. This is a testament to the quality work and innovative solutions we deliver to our Federal clients. Our familiarity with Federal security requirements and regulations has made us a trusted advisor to the Government on matters related to security” said Raj Leyl, eVigilant’s Chief Operating Officer. We are confident that our clients will see the value we bring to the table and the quality of our execution and delivery” said Gunvir Baveja, who has been eVigilant’s Chief Executive Officer since 1999.
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program