eVigilant wins multi-year contract from Federal Trade Commission to provide maintenance on Electronic Security Systems
eVigilant, Inc. (eVigilant) announced today that the firm has been awarded a firm fixed price contract worth over $650K by the Federal Trade Commission to provide complete preventive maintenance, repair, modification and installation services for existing and new Electronic Security System (ESS) equipment, security network infrastructure, automated access control systems (AACS), video imaging systems, closed circuit television (CCTV), various security detection and initiating devices, perimeter detection, Personal Identity Verification (PIV) card and proximity card credential production equipment (including cameras and printers), Medeco key management system, dedicated uninterruptible power supplies and backup power supplies for FTC facilities in the National Capital Region and its eight regional offices.
“This is our first win with FTC and we are excited to add FTC to our growing list of clients”, said Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant’s CEO. “We expect our operational capacity to continue to grow and improve as a result of this win. We have invested in technology and hired highly qualified personnel to help ensure we deliver top quality service on a repeatable basis”, said Raj Leyl, eVigilant’s Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Baveja also said “We are very excited about this win and the continued growth of eVigilant”.
eVigilant is an established leader in providing innovative, cost-effective, IT and security solutions to our clients. Founded in 1999, eVigilant has helped hundreds of organizations secure their facilities and IT systems using cost-effective solutions. eVigilant has been recognized as one of the fastest growing “Inc. 500” list of companies in America and has experienced 200% growth over the last 3 years.
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program