eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
eVigilant was awarded a Firm Fixed Price contract on 1/29/2014 for the Department of Interior (DOI) Headquarters Complex – Main Interior Building and South Interior Building in Washington DC to perform Preventive Maintenance and ongoing work for corrective/unscheduled maintenance for closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Video Management System (VMS), and Intrusion Detection (IDS) systems to ensure maximum uptime, reliability, and operability of the systems.
“This contract demonstrates eVigilant’s desire to become the security vendor of choice for the Federal government”, said Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant’s founder and CEO. “We continue to grow and expand and our goal and objective is to deliver top quality services and products at the best value consistently”, Mr. Baveja added.
eVigilant is an established leader in providing innovative, cost-effective, IT and security solutions to our clients. Founded in 1999, eVigilant has helped hundreds of organizations secure their facilities and IT systems using cost-effective solutions. eVigilant has been recognized as one of the fastest growing “Inc. 500” list of companies in America and has experienced 200% growth over the last 3 years.
- Prominent IT and Physical Security Companies Evolver and eVigilant Merge to Form Converged Security Solutions
- eVigilant Wins Cyber Security Contract as Trusted Advisor to Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
- eVigilant Grows Management Team to Keep Up With Growth, 3/1/2014
- eVigilant wins new contract with the Department of Interior for Security CCTV Maintenance
- eVigilant wins IT contract from Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide independent verification and validation (IV&V) services for high-profile SEVP program