eVigilant, a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), provides monitoring and management of both your Electronic and Cyber Security needs to include Access Control, CCTV/Off-Site Storage, Intrusion Detection, Visitor Management, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection Monitoring, & Continuous Monitoring.
CCTV / Analytics / Off-site Storage
24/7 Security Management
Intrusion Detection Monitoring
eVigilant Managed Security:
A Full Service Approach
CCTV/ Analytics/ Off-site storage
Physical Security: Video Security
eVigilant provides an on-site or cloud-based video security solution. Our solution is integrated with Access Control and Intrusion detection. When an alarm is triggered, the system will send an alert with the corresponding CCTV video clip. The system will also work to curb false alarms.
Our system is flexible to allow for the following:
- On-site storage
- Cloud Storage from 1 day to 90 days
- Web & Mobile access
- Video Analytics
- Guard Tours
Visitor Management Suite enhances your investment in access control & perimeter security by providing a simple & effective way to register, badge & track visitors. It gives you the ability to generate detailed visitor traffic reports & enforce visitor/contractor security policies.
Power and flexibility make our visitor management a natural fit for small single-site deployments using the Express Edition or regional WAN based network deployments using the Premier Edition. System offerings allow you to tailor your visitor management system to best meet your needs.
- Front Desk – register and track visitors
- Reporter – generate reports
- Administrator – control security policies
- Scheduler – coordinate and execute automation activities
- Badge Pre-print – pre-prints badges
The Premier Edition supports optional add-ons as your system grows.
- Kiosk – self-registration station for visitors
- Web Center – employees pre-register visitors
- Notify – host notification upon visitor’s arrival
Visitor registration is quick and simple and can be performed either at a guard station or using an optional self-registration kiosk. Our Visitor Management Suite scans the photo ID or business card of an arriving visitor, then instantly checks whether the visitor is expected or has been in the facility before and makes sure the visitor is not on a watch list. These quick and consistent checks ensure that only the right people are allowed on site. After scanning the information, LobbyWorks takes a digital photo or captures the visitor’s signature.
The Visitor Management Suite can automatically contact the visitor’s host by email or with real time network messaging to announce the visit. Once the visitor is registered, an individualized badge is generated. Specific visit restrictions may be set, such as clearance level, access area or visit expiry time. At the end of the visit, LobbyWorks signs out the visitor. If the visitor does not sign out, the system can contact the host to check if the visitor has left the site. This simple yet powerful visitor registration process forms the basis of a very powerful security platform. Registering all visitors through LobbyWorks ensures that you have a centralized and complete record of your visitor traffic, strengthens visitor security, and improves productivity and service to your customers.
24/7 Security Monitoring
eVigilant provides 24×7 UL2050 monitoring services for our Commercial and Government Customers.
Our UL 2050 Listed central station is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to receive and respond to any alarm condition from your system. Our Central Station Monitoring Services include the following:
- Intrusion Alarm Systems
- Fire/Life Safety Alarm Systems
- Sprinkler Water Flow Management
- Personal Emergency Response
- Elevator Emergency
- Critical Equipment and Conditions
- Remote Video Services
- Internet Monitoring
- Mesh Network and Cellemetry Backup
eVigilant’s team of cyber engineers provide its complete remediation services based on the reports generated by eVigilant reports and notifications.
- Incident Response
- Server Hardening
- Configuration Management
The eVigilant Team
eVigilant Security has the technical, management and administrative resources necessary to successfully execute complex, large projects. Our in-house design teams, field project engineers, and seasoned project managers/task leads have the backing of a dedicated and sophisticated home office that provides purchasing, logistics, and accounting support. eVigilant Security is the right trusted advisor for you, regardless of the task.
Service Delivery Model
eVigilant Security has a proven and robust methodology for managing and executing projects. We have developed and fine-tuned our task order management processes to include: execution and control of multiple task orders, effective and proven communication techniques, efficient and effective issue and performance management.
eVigilant’s Security Monitoring Service is a subscription service that combines people, processes, and technology to deliver an effective information security monitoring program, including:
- Managed SIEM & Log Management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- 24×7 Security Monitoring by Security Analysts
- Incident Notification and Remediation Guidance
- Proactive Continuous Assessment of Critical Security Controls
- Compliance Automation and Reporting.
eVigilant’s Portal is the central command center for your information security program. As part of the Security Monitoring Service, the SOC team will filter thousands of events down to a snapshot of your current security posture, so you can quickly determine what needs your attention.
- 24x7x365 security monitoring
- Incident notification and remediation guidance
- Proactive security controls assessment
- Compliance controls assessment and reporting
- Daily and monthly security reports
- One-on-one security consultation
Intrusion Detection Monitoring
Intrusion Detection Systems for Any Environment
eVigilant delivers intrusion detection for your network that enables you to inspect traffic between devices, not just at the edge. You can also correlate events from your existing IDS/IPS into a single console for complete network visibility while preserving your investments.
Eradicating Cyber Vulnerabilities
Vulnerability Management Service is a subscription service that combines people, processes, and technology to deliver an effective vulnerability management program, including:
- Managed Vulnerability Assessment Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Unlimited Scanning of Internal and External-Facing IT Assets
- Vulnerability Notification and Remediation Guidance
- Risk Analysis – Based on Threat Level and Business Priority
- Compliance Reporting
Vulnerability Management helps reduce your attack surface while saving time and reducing your operational costs. The service includes:
- Regular scanning of critical IT systems for known vulnerabilities
- Prioritization of vulnerabilities based on your unique business and security needs
- Data to stakeholders with easy-to-read executive report
- Help meeting compliance requirements for vulnerability management
- Targeted scans for new or modified systems upon request
8807 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20110
8253-M Backlick Road
Lorton, VA 22079